Monday, July 25, 2011

days 7-9: moving on!

I completed Days 7, 8, and 9 without a hitch. Today, Day 9, was the best I've felt this whole time. I had a lot of energy during the cardio dance and was really able to get into it. I felt strong and healthy. And it was amazing.

I've been wearing my heart rate monitor during these workouts and I average about 415 calories burned each time. I love adding those burned calories into my MyFitnessPal app and seeing that I have earned the privilege of eating 415 more calories that day. ;)

I am very excited (I use that term loosely) to be moving on to Level 2 tomorrow. Here's hoping she kills my accessory muscles!

P.S. My husband commented a few days ago that I was "looking skinny." Then, yesterday, he noticed that my butt looked "smaller." Thank you, Tracy Anderson! Thank you!

Oh! I almost forgot. I get to take my measurements tomorrow since it will be Day 10 of the program (not calendar days, y'all, just the 10th time I've actually got my butt in gear). I'm hoping to see some changes!! I have lost 3 pounds and have kept them off even with splurging on the weekends in regards to my diet. I am definitely headed in the right direction and even if the changes in inches are monumental tomorrow, I FEEL so much better! I feel lighter on my feet and not nearly as bloated and puffy as before. That's worth all the work!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! So glad to hear you happy and excited to continue. Bonus points for hubby noticing your hotness. :)

    ReplyDelete