Monday, July 18, 2011

days 3-6: not much to report.

Just because I didn't blog, doesn't mean I didn't work out :)

Days 3-6 came and went and I did my workouts as prescribed. There isn't too much to say about days 3-6. I am getting better at the cardio workouts. Instead of going strong for only 10 minutes, I can do about 18 minutes now. Then, my calf muscles start to lock up and the last 12 minutes are torture.

I'm having a really hard time sticking to the eating plan. The diet is just SO restrictive and I find myself feeling shaky, irritable, nauseated, etc. I then have to eat something in order to function. As a result, I still haven't lost any weight. I am eager to do my measurements on Day 10, though, to see if there's been any change there. I need to see results soon or else I know myself...and I'll quit. And I don't wanna.

I started using MyFitnessPal today as per recommendation from one of my friends, T.C. You know who you are ;) I'm hoping tracking those calories will help. I just don't know what to do about that dizzy, shaky feeling. Surely that's not healthy!!

Ok, on to Day 7. Blah. I am getting bored of the strength training workout. I am so ready to switch things up! I have to stick it out for 4 more workout sessions and then she changes the strength workout. Thank goodness !

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love the app. It has opened my eyes so much to the big picture. Even when I'd be within my calorie range, I'd be way over in sodium or sugar! Don't give up! Just maybe incorporate a few more healthy foods so you don't feel sick or shaky. That can't be good!

    ReplyDelete